Physical Education Overview
The objective in the PE classes is to promote lifetime fitness through a wide range of activities and disciplines of cardiovascular health.
• Cory Benavides, ASC
• Tevin Dent, Sports Medicine
• Steve Griffith, Edgenuity, ASC
• Melissa Jack, Sports Medicine
• Blake Lapier, Sports Medicine
• Eric Leblanc, Edgenuity
• Sarah Paulk, PE, Team Leader, Teen Leadership
• Stephen Peter, Boys PE
• Danny Russell, Health
• Craig Sikkema, Natatorium Supervisor/Head Swim Coach
• Joseph Taylor, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
• Christian Thompson, Health/PE
• Kerri Yee, Cheerleading
Athletic Training Overview
To provide medical service to our athletes through evaluations, treatments and rehabilitations of injuries and illness as well as to promote the profession of athletic training.
Please refer to the Academic Planning Guide (Spanish APG) for complete information.